It's almost Oscar time.


I am a movie buff. And I love to watch the Oscars. I always thought Billy Crystal was the best host but Ellen has done very well too. I have entertained the thought of having an Oscar party before, but I guess I am selfish at some point, because I like silence when the nominees are announced, then the winner, then the acceptance speech. To be honest I like to be able to hear everything. I am the person that gasps if I don't agree with the winner or gleams when I agree or I have even cried with the winner if they cry. Silly isn't it. I guess I'm silly like that. I like my popcorn and coke just like when I go to the movies. I even watch the Barbara Walters special and the pre-show on the red carpet.

So if any of you like the Oscars
as I do, it is Feb.22nd and you are welcome to join me for popcorn and coke. I am usually by myself. We might even have some appetizers. =) We will talk and have fun.

Go Meryl, Sean, Heath, and Amy!

No comments: