Another shower scene. (Hair loss)


Is it time to shop for a wig? maybe....maybe not.
I like the pink....ha
Ok, I have very thick hair and shed a lot. Even though, I normally clean the shower drain once after a shower. Today....I had to remove hair twice during the shower so the water would drain and then a third time, after I was done. Today was "chemo day #2" and he said I would probably begin to see a lot more hair loss.
After my first Friday chemo, I didn't go back to work until the following Wed. for four hours and then I worked straight until the next Wed. I am scheduled to go back to work on Tuesday next week. If I feel good on Monday I am planning to get a short hair cut.
I am curious if I will lose all my hair or just some of my hair. I do like hats. I can't wait to lose the leg hair...ha. I think I am most worried about losing the eyebrow hair. Can you buy fake eye brows? =)
Love to all

No comments: