1/18/09 - Hangin' in there

Tara, Grant, and Ellie came to visit. She is growing so fast and trying to talk. Grandpa held her most of the time and she slept in his arms for a bit. And we watched the video of Grant speaking at church today. I am so proud of him.

My nausea has subsided but I literally feel like I have been run over by a truck. I've taken advil but my shoulders, sides, neck, and legs are aching. Kinda like the flu. And I am zapped of all energy and find it difficult to get comfortable. My headache is gone though. I am thinking I might need to take four days off for a chemo treatment instead of three. But I will see how I am feeling tomorrow.

I'm hanging in there and I just have to grin and bear it for a while. It will all be over in a few months....ha

Love to all

3 comments:

The Landrum's said...

Momma you are SO strong and can do this. Love you.

Amanda said...

You absolutely can do this! I'm sorry you're having to go through the pain and it will be over soon. Then you can be so proud of yourself for your beating this! i love you!

-Manda

Bev said...

My dear sis, I am strong in the faith that you can tackle anything that life throws at you unlike your big sis. I am learning thru you to bare the trials and keep on treading thru them until the light will show to us the plan. Can't wait until our Vacation !!! I love you , Bev