1/21/09 Chemo Headaches

Sun. night and Mon. night I could not sleep well because of the pain and discomfort everywhere. I woke up Mon. and Tues. with horrible headaches and nausea. I made it to BG in the afternoons for my shots but not to work. Yesterday the Doc said he would adjust my chemo treatment next time because of the headaches but the body pain is not uncommon. He gave me a prescription for Hydrocodone with Tylenol for last night. I took it when I got home and another before I went to bed. It was a milder dosage and I could take up to two at a time if needed. Well, the nausea finally won and it happened a couple of times last night. At 2am I took a nausea pill with a cracker and slept until 5 this am and I awoke with another headache. I was advised not to take Advil but I decided to at 6:30 because I need some relief. It's almost 7:30 and my headache is like a small throb. I need to go to work today and I told them I would be coming in later. I need to make sure my nausea is gone and attempt some breakfast because I am "queezy". I must hold it down and go to work.
I would really like to have one night of good sleep.
This has been tougher than expected but I think of others such as my Sis, Kaydence Morris, James Bow, and Flo Devasher. Let's keep them on our prayer lists.
Inspiration is all around us.

No comments: