1/12/09 Get Ready


Well, I love my job again. (Long Story)
I've been working a lot and reacquainting myself to my position and a few changes within the hotel. I really do like it.
I am reading a great book that Tara gave me to read. It is the first in a series of 13. It is titled Redemption. And I really like it. I think I need to get my eyes checked too. =) The book references scriptures and I have enjoyed that too. One scripture that I had never heard before is remember the height from which you have fallen(Rev2:5). Wow, to me that's a live and learn statement. I highly recommend this book. Thanks Tara.
Tomorrow I get my port"installed" in my chest wall for my chemo treatments.
I'm READY.
It will be outpatient surgery since I will be sedated. I told everyone it's nothing major so no need to come. I told Melvin he could work and that Dad has offered to take me.
I guess I will broadcast my blog now.

1 comment:

The Landrum's said...

I really like your blog! The Redemption series only has 5 books in it I think. But, she uses some of the characters in other series I believe. When I am finished with the second one I will let you read it too!
Love you momma. You are an inspiration to others.