1/03/09

Today I'm thinking of everything. It's actually the month of January and my chemo begins in 13 days. I know I will be in a different mood(I think) during this time. I'm also thinking of work and I think I am going to lose my job. I guess because of the economy. And my fluid is building up again so I need to be deflated again next week. My tonsils are a little sore. And I'm tired. I was in a good mood up until my 2nd day of work.

Tara, Grant, and Ellie are coming out later and we are going to play Scene It. I can't wait because it will be uplifting and fun. Of course, my grandgirl will make anyone smile.

2 comments:

The Landrum's said...

We will all be here for you, and i'll help get you through it with my uplifting personality...haha! :-)
Ellie will help too.
Love yo

Amanda said...

I'm praying that you will be filled with comfort and strength from God! God never gives us more than we can handle! thats what Tara and I used to tell each other! and I love what Tar told you when you got to the medical center..."If you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans" so true!
i love you, momma teressa!

Manda