My hair is dead.

2 days after 2nd chemo-7am
I am sitting here in my gown and I can feel my falling out and trickling down my arms. I feel it happening when I walk. I woke up this morning with a handful on my pillow. I lost a handful yesterday. I stood in front of the mirror and pulled on about ten strands and I didn't really pull. They just come off my head. This is amazing how quickly it happened. The doc was right. He said after the second treatment.

Do I really need to get a short cut tomorrow? Or just shave it all and it get it over with?

My hair is so flat to my head. It doesn't even feel like my hair. I know if I brush it now it will come out in hunks. I am not vain about my hair. I am not worried. I am amazed at how quickly it happened. I need to get me knit hat TODAY! And a scarf for work. I don't know about a wig yet.
(Question of the day) - Do I take control of the hair loss and just get rid of it?
I need to call my Sis.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Well, I've wondered about you all day long .... I hate to call you when I know you might be tired or asleep so I wait for your calls. I need to know how you feel today ! I love you my baby Sis !!!! Bev