11/19/08

My home health nurse came today and changed my dressings and checked on my drainage tube..whatever that is called and I am doing fine...especially with my hyrocodone..ha...Friday is my big result day and I will email then.

My nurse and I had a lengthy chat today and she just found out about her mammogram.

I had Beverly, Tara, little Ellie, and Nick here when she came to visit. I also had my Mom and Mother-in-law earlier today and Peggy and the boys came later. I also had numerous calls and emails. During our chat she mentioned that I had a wonderful support group and I told her that I was blessed to be mentioned on a many prayer chains. She mentioned that her news was new and she didn't have a large support group at hand and I asked her if I could share her name with my group and she said she would like that very much.
I have copied this email to her and her name is Kathy. Please share her name in your prayer groups and you can send her an email if you wish. She is a wonderful nurse and I also found out she is a hot air balloon balloon pilot.
Thank you for thinking of my new friend.

Kathy you are in my prayers. I'll see you tomorrow and we will keep in touch.

Love to all,
Teressa

No comments: