11/12/08 Surgeon Consultation

(appt. 3:30 and got in about 5pm)

I got to have my biopsy in the surgeons office tonight. He did it while watching that ultrasound/mammo something machine. Melvin got to watch. He did good while they gave shots to numb, and then the cut, and after that I noticed he wasn't standing where he was. I looked around and he was sitting with beads of sweat on his face...ha
Afterwards, we went to Red Lobster for a nice dinner and I wanted a coconut coloda
Anyhoo, I'm bandaged like a mummy and feeling pretty good.
He said it may be cancer and I will know late Fri afternoon.
It's that spiculated mass and irregular margins description...ha
I'm really ok and we will just cut it out. He said I did good by finding it.
OK women...feel your breast in shower. It does a body good.
=)
I'll add and Beverly sees a new neurologist on Friday...woohoo!

No comments: