11/15/08 (Biopsy Results) Email from Me

(Invasive Ductal Carcinoma)

Hey Everyone,

Well, Beverly had an uplifting visit today at St.Thomas and I am soooo happy. Hopefully, this medicine will allow her to sleep and rest the muscles in her neck. He doesn't think she has dystonia and that is wonderful. He said she should tell a difference soon but her eyes still may have something with them and he will know later. Now he is focusing on her neck and facial muscles.

We went to my appt and I officially have breast cancer. I will need radiation too. I have surgery for the lumpectomy Tues and also to remove another suspicious area. He will test those areas removed to tell me what stage and if I need chemo also. I should know by the end of next week.

Thanks for all of your prayers and everything will be ok. We'll take it one step at a time until we both are completely well and then we are going on a "sister vacation". She won't fly though so I get to drive her yukon.

Love to all,
Teressa

No comments: