Monday, April 27th

Friday was my last chemo. I am very thankful and pray I do not have to do that again. The bone and joint pain began last evening so I am moving slow for a few days. Again, my feet, fingers, and toes are sore to touch and tender to use.
Tara had me flowers in the car when I left my last chemo. It was a special day just having her there with me.
Thankfully, I will get no more steroids. I have no stamina at all. I tire and get out of breath easily. As soon as this aching stops I hope to walk some and get some energy back. The last six months have been enough. I know my radiation begins soon and I hope it doesn't make me too tired as well.
Thanks for everything.
Love and prayers to all.

2 comments:

The Landrum's said...

You have done so well through it all. I love you and am proud of you!

Amanda said...

I am so glad this is behind you. And i'm so impressed by your strength! You are an amazing woman!
love you!