April 16th

I found a great quote today -
It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.

And this poem -
Count on God
Count On God --unknown author

Count your blessings instead of your crosses
Count your gains instead of your losses.

Count your joys instead of your woes.
Count your friends instead of your foes.

Count your smiles instead of your tears.
Count your courage instead of your fears.

Count your full years instead of your lean
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.

Count your health instead of your wealth.
Count on God instead of yourself
___________________________________
Amanda, thanks for your comment. You are a dear and we all love you.
____________________________________
Tonight I am driving my sis to Lexington. Tasha is going with us to a doc appt for Bev tomorrow.
Grant is preaching tonight and I will miss it but I have a chance to hear him Sat. night and/or Sun.
Tonight and Sat. are at 7 and Sun. at 6 at Trinity.
I am officially scheduled to go back to work May 1st. In May I begin radiation.
I have my last chemo next Friday. woohoo!

Gotta go!
Love and prayers to all,
Teressa


No comments: