Monday, May 11th




































Today is Daniel's 14th birthday!
Nick's prom was Saturday. We got to watch Ellie Saturday night. And Tara celebrated her first Mothers Day.
We had a busy and great weekend that ended with dinner at Mom's last night. I attached a picture of the boys.

It was nice after I finished my first full week back to work. That was a little difficult for me. Today I am off because I was to see to doctors. First, to get fluid drained off my surgery site and then to get a scan and my markings for radiation. Well, my surgeon will not be back until tomorrow so they changed my scan and everything else until tomorrow. You see I am very swollen and full of fluid so they can not get accurate markings and get me set up until I get drained. =(
Now I need to call work and be off some tomorrow. This is not good since I just came back. Oh well, all I can do is all I can do.

I attached some pix from the weekend.
Love and prayers to all.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

looks like you guys have been busy with such fun events! oh and im hoping to see you on saturday at Tar's house!!!!

love you!

pmbfisher said...

I am so glad that you are weathering this storm. Remember brighter days are ahead. And next year is our Senior Year! How exciting is that?!!? We are going to have a blast!
Pat