2/4/09 My new doo.

Peggy(my sister-in-law) and I went to BG this afternoon to shop for my new wig. She took a half day off to help me. I was glad to have her there. We picked one that would be great for work and looked good for everyday with a cap. It looks natural. And I got a soft, snug, cap to put on at bedtime to keep my head warm.

I still have some nausea but I am now ready to go back to work tomorrow. Oh, I stopped by to see Bev when I got back in town and she thought I had my hair done. She had not seen me with my hair loss.
Love to all.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Your hair looked Fantastic ! When it grows back you should style it like that !! I really really thought you'd had your hair done ! Was I shocked . Love you Sis, Wish i could have been with you ..... but maybe someday soon.

shawn asbury. said...

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I miss seeing everyone. Hang in there with everything that is going on. I know you are a strong person and God works things out how He wants. Hey look on the bright side, you can have a new doo any time you want. I think you should have gone for the pink one personally.