Aug 10th

What a month.
Tara planned a finale' party for me when I ended radiation. It was a happy day and I had a wonderful time. I've been back to work and all was well. I only had one doctor visit a week. Then I got the staph infection that put me back in the hospital for a week. Now I have a "purse"(woundvac) that I carry and probably will for a month. I need to go three days a week to the hospital for dressing changes. It's OK.
I have been blessed again and the power of prayer has worked again.
Thanks for the prayers, calls, and visits.

I go back to work today however I need to go to the hospital first.

Love and prayers back at ya'

A few months ago I resolved to be better giver. I had in mind a couple of ways I wanted to do this. I never did anything....just thought about it, dreamed about it. My life returned to the get up, go to work, go home, pay bills. I feel I have been given a second chance to keep my word. Since I have been home from the hospital two opportunities have fallen in my lap. I'm telling all that I'm going to give and pay it forward. I'm excited!

1 comment:

Bev said...

I called you yesterday sis to see how you were on your cell. Hope all is ok. Love to you ! been worried.