July 13th



























Saturday morning I took Daniel fishing to a couple of places and we had a lot of fun. He is "the fisherman". Then I got to keep Ellie and spend the night with her while Mommy and Daddy had the night out. Melvin and the boys came over also and we had pizza and played. Dad came over the next morning and she got to play with her Great grandaddy.

The time with her is precious. She is so sweet and funny. I love it when she holds her toes while you feed her or puts her feet up on the tray. I love it when she holds my hand while she sits in my lap. It is a treasured moment. I tried taking our pix together but she kept tickling me with her toes and we never succeeded. She is so much fun. She rode many miles on her caterpillar and zebra.

Nick got a job in BG and had his first day yesterday at the Family Christian Book Store. And he begins band camp this week.

Amber stopped by yesterday to show me her free jewelry she received from having her jewelry party here a couple of Saturdays ago. She really did good.

This is my last week of radiation. Thursday is my last day. I do have some irritated skin but nothing I can't handle. I have some cream for the dry areas and cornstarch for the moist areas.

I can't begin to explain how happy I am this week. Thursday can not come fast enough. Just to have some normalcy and not rushing to work and doctors every day.

I am blessed...Love to all,
Teressa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you .You are done you have been so brave thru it all .
i love you Mom

Bev said...

I'm so amazed by your strength , if i had a tenth i would be so blessed. love you , sis

pmbfisher said...

I am so happy that your treatments are almost over! What a year, huh? It must feel great to be at the other side of it.

You and Bev will continue to be in my prayers. You are both so strong and such an inspiration.

Love to you both,
Pat