June 20th

































I just finished my third week of radiation. My skin is a little red and I have been some tired but I am doing great. I'm still working full time and will continue to do so. I did lose my second fingernail and I didn't know if I mentioned it. The boys and I saw a movie today and we had a great time. I saw Ellie last night and she crawling so well. She is an angel. I love her little faces she makes now to get a laugh. Everything about her is amazing. I love being a grandma. I think she likes me best without a wig. I think I do too.
I'm ready to do something....canoeing, camping, spelunking, horseback riding, biking,...just something. I got an itch.

Love to all

4 comments:

Rita \ said...

Hey Doll --
If you got an itch you need to scratch it!!!
LOVE YA!
Rita

wanda said...

Me to hun when u & Bev get better we'll do something Love MOM

Amanda said...

i loved the picture of Ellie in your wig! she is such an angel. glad to hear you are doing well.

love you!

Bev said...

Love you Sis, Miss you awful ! Bev