12/13/08 2nd surgery pathology results

I was wired from the morphine for a day and then my hydrocodone knocked me loopy and sluggish for a couple of days where i was nauseous and drugged like. I didn't like and dad took me yesterday for my results. I slept all the way there and lost my balance getting off the exam table. As of last night i am trying to just take aleve. whew
i did not get a tube on tues so thanks for the prayers with that...i dreaded it.
i have had some swelling but he said everything is lokking good.
and the best news is that i do not need a thir surgery of mastectomey and reconstructive surgery--thank you for your prayers again
all tissues around this removal area were negative
i see the oncologist next surgery on my date to begin chemo and then my surgeon will do an outpatient procedure to install my port in my chest wall because they said some veins in the arm can get damaged if i do that each session or something

thanks for all of your prayers, emails, and just thinking of me
i'm still a little sluggish but i wanted to tell you that your prayers have truly worked miracles for me
i'm blessed because of you
love
teressa

below...do you really want to know my thoughts????

now i am going to lay around until next thursday and rest peacefully
i'll share this...my life has been crazy and out of control...our whole family has had a lot of things
we make plans and walk daily the way we think we should...work, here, there, work..go, go, go
after i had found my lump and before the tests i got a call at work that Daniels bleeding disorder may be back and this meant possibly another painful treatment for him and hospitalization...i lost it at work...i went to my HR lady and said "God is punishing me" and i cried.
i had held everything in and my blood pressure medicine had been increased to 4 a day.
Daniels numbers got better and he needed no treatment.
Bev has found a new doctor and it's day by day until she gets better.
this past month I have been directed to many unknown places and to familiar neglected places....I am so not in control of anything
proverbs 16:9
A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.
this morning in a more lucid state i think He brought me through the fire again and relieved me of having no tube and good results yesterday
i think i am in a surrender stage
i watched this video and smiled.....
I'll add a quote from "facing the giants" praise Him when you win and praise Him when you lose"

sorry sometimes i think i write too much

No comments: