Monday, March 16th

I had a pretty good weekend after Friday's new chemo drug and I will email about that later. The side effects of this drug is joint and bone pain. I woke up with it this morning. It's all in my torso and legs. It's like aching all over and sporadic sharp pains shooting throughout. I don't know how long it lasts in between treatments. At least I do not have all of the nausea anymore and I am very thankful for that. Dad took me to get my neupogen shot today and I go tomorrow for another and to see my surgeon for fluid drainage.
Bev's botox is still wearing off and she is having some difficult times with her neck pain. Please continue to pray for her.
Love to all

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend.
continuing to pray for you and Bev!

pmbfisher said...

Whoo Hoo- no more nausea! Hopefully the other symptoms will be short lived and less severe. I am thinking of you and Bev all the time. Your fellow band boosters ask about you often. Lots of people are praying for you. I know you can't wait for this to be a bad memory.
Love Ya, pat

pat said...

just wanted you to know you are in my prayers and most of all let you know you are on my heart .
love you much

wanda said...

wish you well hope u soon get better good to see u today
love mom

wanda said...

Praying for you everyday & for bev i miss u both wish u could get on email sometime .Love Mom

wanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.