Oct. 22nd Whew!

And before you know it...it's Oct. Another surgery has passed and work has been crazy. This is our busiest time of year.

Well, we are trying one last thing before I need to have another surgery and I really hope it works. I see another doctor tomorrow about the new plan and I will post more about it later if my insurance approves it and they think it is a possibility.

I am enjoying this time of year as Fall is my favorite time of year. The foliage is beautiful. I didn't get to have my hiking and camping vacation week and I was very disappointed but they(work) needed me. I am hoping I can reschedule it before it gets too cold.

I can't tell you enough how blessed I feel. And the family is great.

Bev is still battling with her issues. The staph infection in her eye oil glands has blocked her pores again and the FL surgeon said he will probe and unblock them again for free, if she goes back soon. I hope she can. He would like for her to come back for a month but finding a way for that to happen is the problem. I wish I could take her. Another issue is she has a lot of stuff going on at work. I really worry about her. Please keep her in your prayers.

I had a fabulous birthday with the family. Thanks to everyone for the special dinner.

Love and prayers,
Teressa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you my daughter pray it works >MOM

Amanda said...

fall is my favorite too!

love you!